The Importance of Practicing Mindfulness
Part of what we are doing with A Change for Better is to help link you with high quality, accurate, up to date information. Today’s latest resource “The Importance of Practicing Mindfulness” comes from Positive Psychology.
“Life can be overwhelming.
Our minds fill with chatter, our view of the world becomes tainted and distorted, and our ability to be present is lost.
Does that sound familiar?
It should. Life is often frantic and exhausting. And it is impacting our happiness, health, education, work, and even the economy.
So, what is your escape plan?
There is growing recognition that mindfulness-based therapies offer support for our mental health. Perhaps less well known, these techniques also dramatically improve our physical wellbeing.
Mindfulness takes us beyond coping and making do. The techniques help us to see the world differently, grow, flourish, and live a more compassionate, fulfilled life.
If mindfulness were a pill, we should all be taking it.
This article will not solve all your problems. It will introduce you to the importance of mindfulness and explore some of the reasons why you should be practicing it.”
Like what you read? Share with a friend!
If you enjoyed this Positive Psychology article, be sure to check out some of these other great favourites:
Recent Posts from ACFB:
- Ways to be Mindful Outside of Meditation November 25, 2021
- 4 Motivational Quotes to Help You During Isolation November 22, 2021
- Men’s Mental Health – November November 19, 2021
- The Importance of Mindfulness: 20+ Reasons to Practice Mindfulness November 16, 2021
- Budgeting Your Finances: Knowing What You Can Afford November 13, 2021
- Mental Health Discussion Podcast November 10, 2021
- It’s never the wrong time to ask for help: Getting therapy during a pandemic November 8, 2021