7 Most Inspirational Mindfulness TED Talks
Part of what we are doing with A Change for Better is to help link you with high quality, accurate, up to date information. Today’s latest resource “7 Most Inspirational Mindfulness TED Talks” comes from Positive Psychology.
“Mindfulness is the state of mental calmness, often achieved by focusing your awareness on the present moment and accepting any feelings, thoughts, and sensations.
Regular practice enhances your overall health and reduces stress levels significantly. These videos delve into the science and joy of mindfulness, with several examples of how to begin or continue your practice.
I hope this list of mindfulness TED talks encourages you to try mindfulness for yourself and experience its numerous benefits.”
Like what you read? Share with a friend!
If you enjoyed this Positive Psychology article, be sure to check out some of these other great favourites:
- 83 Benefits of Journaling for Depression, Anxiety, and Stress
- Humor in Psychology: Coping and Laughing Your Woes Away
- Self-Motivation Explained + 100 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- The Philosophy of Happiness in Life (+ Aristotle’s View)
- What is Goal Setting and How to Do it Well7 Most Inspirational Mindfulness TED Talks