The Mental Health Discussion Podcast
Part of what we are doing with A Change for Better is to help link you with high quality, accurate, up to date information. Today’s latest resource – The Mental Health Podcast comes from Spotify.
The Mental Health Discussion Podcast About:
A qualified Counsellor and trauma therapist comes together with a Fitness Instructor to break the silence of some key issues in the area of mental health.
Unity Counselling Derry brings you a conversation between Natalie – a Northern Irish integrative counsellor, specialising in psychological trauma, with over 8 years experience within the mental health field and Benji- a qualified fitness instructor and former Karate athlete with over 26 years experience in competitive fitness.
Both work closely with so many different individuals but the core of their work similarly, is supporting people.
Accessible on Spotify and Radio Republic.
If you enjoyed this podcast series, be sure to check out some of these other great resources on Spotify:
Like what you read? Share with a friend!
Recent Posts from ACFB:
- Ways to be Mindful Outside of Meditation November 25, 2021
- 4 Motivational Quotes to Help You During Isolation November 22, 2021
- Men’s Mental Health – November November 19, 2021
- The Importance of Mindfulness: 20+ Reasons to Practice Mindfulness November 16, 2021
- Budgeting Your Finances: Knowing What You Can Afford November 13, 2021
- Mental Health Discussion Podcast November 10, 2021
- It’s never the wrong time to ask for help: Getting therapy during a pandemic November 8, 2021