How to Be Happy Within Yourself?
Part of what we are doing with A Change for Better is to help link you with high quality, accurate, up to date information. Today’s latest resource “How to Be Happy Within Yourself?” comes from Mental Health Matters.
“How to feel happy within yourself? A big sign that you don’t feel good enough about yourself is when you avoid focusing on yourself, because it makes you feel less good about yourself, so instead, you focus on making others happy in order to feel good about yourself. If you feel unworthy of love then you might avoid expressing yourself in order keep your partner happy. It is hard to be happy within yourself if you’re focusing on everyone else but not yourself.“
Like what you read? Share with a friend!
If you enjoyed this Mental Health Matters article, be sure to check out some of these other great favourites:
Recent Posts from ACFB:
- Ways to be Mindful Outside of Meditation November 25, 2021
- 4 Motivational Quotes to Help You During Isolation November 22, 2021
- Men’s Mental Health – November November 19, 2021
- The Importance of Mindfulness: 20+ Reasons to Practice Mindfulness November 16, 2021
- Budgeting Your Finances: Knowing What You Can Afford November 13, 2021
- Mental Health Discussion Podcast November 10, 2021
- It’s never the wrong time to ask for help: Getting therapy during a pandemic November 8, 2021