Gestalt Therapy Explained
Part of what we are doing with A Change for Better is to help link you with high quality, accurate, up to date information. Today’s latest resource “Gestalt Therapy Explained” comes from Positive Psychology.
Gestalt therapy is an influential and popular form of therapy that has had an impact on global culture and society. It is an amalgamation of different theories and techniques, compiled and refined over the years by many people, most notably its founder, Fritz Perls.
Although gestalt therapy is often considered a “fringe therapy,” it is applicable in diverse settings, from the clinic to the locker room to the boardroom. Read on for an introduction to this exciting therapy.
Like what you read? Share with a friend!
If you enjoyed this Positive Psychology article, be sure to check out some of these other great favourites:
- The Philosophy of Happiness in Life (+ Aristotle’s View)
- Humor in Psychology: Coping and Laughing Your Woes Away
- 8 Advanced Positive Psychology Coaching Skills to Explore
- 25 Fun Mindfulness Activities for Children and Teens
- 7 Most Inspirational Mindfulness TED Talks
- How to Measure Motivation By Understanding the Science Behind It
- What is Goal Setting and How to Do it Well