Not Alone: Conversations on Faith and Wellbeing
Part of what we are doing with A Change for Better is to help link you with high quality, accurate, up to date information. Today’s latest resource – Not Alone: Conversations on Faith and Wellbeing comes from Spotify.
Not Alone: Conversations on Faith and Wellbeing About:
Weekly conversations on mental health and overall wellness approached from the lens of everyday struggles and centered by Christian teachings. Hosted by Michael McCord, Evan DeYoung, and Lindsay Geist, LCSW; three faith leaders who like having vulnerable conversations about faith, wellbeing, ridiculous analogies, and overall healthy living.
Accessible on Spotify.
If you enjoyed this podcast series, be sure to check out some of these other great resources on Spotify:
Like what you read? Share with a friend!
Recent Posts from ACFB:
- Ways to be Mindful Outside of Meditation November 25, 2021
- 4 Motivational Quotes to Help You During Isolation November 22, 2021
- Men’s Mental Health – November November 19, 2021
- The Importance of Mindfulness: 20+ Reasons to Practice Mindfulness November 16, 2021
- Budgeting Your Finances: Knowing What You Can Afford November 13, 2021
- Mental Health Discussion Podcast November 10, 2021
- It’s never the wrong time to ask for help: Getting therapy during a pandemic November 8, 2021